Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Super Takumar Zoom 70-150mm f4.5 - stuck with disassembly
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:30 pm    Post subject: Super Takumar Zoom 70-150mm f4.5 - stuck with disassembly Reply with quote

This is how far I've gotten. The front group elements are put away for safekeeping until I get this thing torn down and begin cleaning. I got this lens for 7 euros, with some fungus and and the tripod mount and some screws missing. Someone had replaced the silver ring near the aperture ring with a custom made one. I suspect they did that after they lost the screws and needed something to hold the parts tight.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far so good.
Did you manage to clean it and take some shots with it ?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:40 pm    Post subject: Dissasembly Reply with quote

Hi I have just got one of Ebay for a tenner but the aperture appears wide open - I would be interested in how you removed the bottom section to get to the aperture blades.

Cheers