Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

late summer dew
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:16 am    Post subject: late summer dew Reply with quote

Finally starting to postprocess my backlog, it's been a whacky few months around here. Rolling Eyes

Since these are half a year old I'm only guessing, but I think they were taken with the Macro Takumar 100/4.

1)

2)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both are lovely, but I prefer the composition of the first, especially the balance you achieve between the focal point and the OOF background.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JJB wrote:
Both are lovely, but I prefer the composition of the first, especially the balance you achieve between the focal point and the OOF background.

Thanks!

When I first started playing at macro I was surprised at how the slightest shift in position or focus resulted in wildly different images, there are so many different photos to be had from the same little patch of spiderweb the size of the palm of your hand.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both are nice. Second one is a nice abstract image where the first looks like a molecular structure with webs connecting dew drops!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These both are great, but the second for me. That's really beautiful!