Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Leather Strap for Camera
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:21 am    Post subject: Leather Strap for Camera Reply with quote

I'm offering my friend's product of genuine Leather Strap for Camera.
There're some variant. shipment $5
1. for mirrorless cam
An elegant Leather strap, Made from selected and high quality original leather, it has very smooth texture that very comfort for daily use, it also very strong to hold your camera.
Compatible for most mirrorless camera and film camera.

Dimensions
Maximum length when attached - 125 cm or 49.2 inch
The width of the strap is 18 mm and 30mm for the neck pad , ring diameter size which goes through camera slot is 19 mm.

This strap will fits on most mirrorless camera, If you are not sure it will fit your camera please contact us.

Price $34

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, very much like the ones I make, except that mine will also attach to a camera with no strap lugs.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and for how much do yours sell? Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

visualopsins wrote:
and for how much do yours sell? Very Happy

If I were to sell, one like this probably £15 - £18. Depends on the source of strap material. I am working on designs at the moment. One is like this (without the shoulder pad). And one has a fixed length (cheaper). There are accessories that allow you to use it on cameras without lugs (does not involve using a 'cradle').

I am making them for myself and friends at the moment using a variety of materials including fabric, webbing, leather and other materials.

A poplular one is a 'bling' mobile phone/compact camera strap for ladies. This is selling well. I also make bra straps.