Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Newest aquisitions, postman brought in today
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:54 pm    Post subject: Newest aquisitions, postman brought in today Reply with quote

Received some nice stuff today, which makes me pretty lucky
An Imagon 300mm in giant Compound shutter, a Voigtländer Bessa, I just bought because of the lens (camera and finder will probably end up in Ebay, sooner or later) and a Carl Zeiss Jena Pancolar 1,8/80 with sticky diaphragm (allready sent out to fotoservice Olbrich to get it fixed.
Now I have to think about an adapter to get the Imagon fixed to my Tachihara.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Klauss,

Nice stuff! Before going to the bay area you could try to sell the Bessa-L here - I was considering these days to try a Leica screw mount camera again,

Renato

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice items, congrats!
Give that Bessa a try: on the first view it looks and feels cheap. But it's a dependable user cam, ideally made for the ultra wides in L-mount, nice to work with. Cosina made several bodys on this type base: e.g. Nikon FM10 is just the same!
Thomas

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas, I have the Bessa R.......

Klaus