Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pentax Full Frame at last
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:59 pm    Post subject: Pentax Full Frame at last Reply with quote

Can't wait for detailed reviews but I like what I've read so far, some nice touches such as the led for changing cards at night, review below.
http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk/reviews/dslrs/pentax-k-1-review

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But that's what the nobs on the side of the lenses are for. :p

But yes, cant wait to dump a 50mm f2 on it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have pre-ordered one with a Pentax 540FGZ II Pttl flash, 2 64GB extreme Pro SD cards and an extra battery. Should ship out at the end of April or the first part of May. Can't see how shooting with legacy lens of any type will be worse than with my K10D, my KX or my K7. From what I've read so far it should be a huge leap forward in IQ regardless of the lens used when compared to the APS-C cameras. Just my Opinion. I looked at a 645D first since the price is coming down but at 40 MP compared to 36MP on the K1 and all the features the K1 has that the 645D does not have, it was a no-brainer to go ahead and order the K1.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very impressive, and it's being marketed at a very aggressive price point, too. My DSLR kit is EOS, but I don't have so much invested in it that I wouldn't think about switching systems because of the K1. Something to think about for sure.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is another thread on the fullframe Pentax. Please, continue over there.

http://forum.mflenses.com/pentax-full-frame-is-coming-t72717.html