Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

0xc000007b error
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:12 pm    Post subject: 0xc000007b error Reply with quote

I just downloaded lightroom 5.7.1 and when I try to open I get a window telling me this error has occurred, any suggestions?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

try google lightroom 0xc000007b
a solution could be http://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/kb/error-unable-start-correctly-0xc00007b.html

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No good, I've uninstalled and re-installed several times, updated from Adobe site and still get the error. LR4 opens as that is what I initially purchased, I downloaded the upgrade from Adobe site.
This seems to be a common issue across most if not all LR installation attempts. Question for Adobe, why don't you get your stuff right before releasing it?????? Evil or Very Mad

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyrano,

From the link that Poilu posted, when you downloaded the 64bit DLL files and extracted them into the installation directory for Lightroom 5.7.1, you still got the same error?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you check the computer requirements?

Phil

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got it sorted on about the 5th or 6th attempt. Happy days,now all I need to do is buy the upgrade (this is the 30 day trial). However Adobe's site says there's an error on the purchase page.
Ya just can't win..... Smile