Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pink Punk on Pentax !
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:04 pm    Post subject: Pink Punk on Pentax ! Reply with quote

Son of a Lady who ran an Agency in Hutton, Brentwood, for budding TV and Stage stars -- she got me to take him as a 1980's 'Punk' style -- not sure if it got him any work though !! I used my PENTAX 6x7 + 200mm f4 SMC Takumar and AGFA CT18 film. Lighting was by Bowens Monolite and some old Braun Hobby heads, in my lounge studio. I found photo in a lot of transparencies sent back by an agency that took over the original one that went broke when the owner died.
Pink Punk by pentaxpete, on Flickr

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice!

when was this?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A good photo although I don't care for his style

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kansalliskala wrote:
nice!

when was this?

Ditto. Googling the film, it didn't use E6. Looks good though.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was taken on the 1980's I think when I used to get some work from that lady who ran the Theatrical Agency -- it was in the Agency files for so many years without being used so I didn't earn a penny from it !
Yes , AGFA CT 18 had its own developing chemistry at 20oC NOT the 38oC at which E6 is done !

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CT18 was easy to process, compared to E4 or E6. I liked the colours from Agfa better than the Kodak.