Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Today with SMC Takumar 2/55
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:22 pm    Post subject: Today with SMC Takumar 2/55 Reply with quote

Today I testing SMC Takumar 2/55 from Asahi Pentax SP1000 on Canon 60D

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very beautiful photos!

I know that some may say that a photo can't be 3D, but imo the 55mm Takumars do have that quality and your masterfully taken photos show that very well

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kuuan wrote:
very beautiful photos!

I know that some may say that a photo can't be 3D, but imo the 55mm Takumars do have that quality and your masterfully taken photos show that very well

Thank you Kuuan.
It is very good lens (basic cheap standart lens from Asahi Pentax) with great picture output. All pictures are before PP in LR
Picture quality as CZJ Pancolar 1.8/50 anytime better.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

4 and 5 are stunning. However, may I suggest you crop out the grass at the bottom of 4?just the rogue blades sticking out at all angles. It introduced needless clutter. Smile

Just my opinion, but after that its gallery worthy I reckon.

I love all my takumars BTW. Super lenses!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, 4 and 5 are very nice

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudolfkremers wrote:
4 and 5 are stunning. However, may I suggest you crop out the grass at the bottom of 4?just the rogue blades sticking out at all angles. It introduced needless clutter. Smile

Thank you,
Agree No. 4 need small crop from bottom - will be better without grass blades Smile

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepes wrote:
rudolfkremers wrote:

Thank you,
Agree No. 4 need small crop from bottom - will be better without grass blades Smile

yes definitly better Exclamation

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perfect. That's a beautiful picture

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

add next pictures from Takumar 2/55

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good pictures, nice tonality.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On your first series, I also was drawn to number 4. The light and mist are very effective.

On your second series, the light reflected on the cross on the top of the church in the first photo reminds me of some of the effects that Ansel Adams achieved with the clear light in the desert west of the US.

I also liked the image with the hanging laundry - very nice contrast.

You are getting great results, but, as I always say, it's the photographer that makes the lens, not the reverse.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minolfan wrote:
Very good pictures, nice tonality.

Thank you

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JJB wrote:
On your first series, I also was drawn to number 4. The light and mist are very effective.

On your second series, the light reflected on the cross on the top of the church in the first photo reminds me of some of the effects that Ansel Adams achieved with the clear light in the desert west of the US.

I also liked the image with the hanging laundry - very nice contrast.

You are getting great results, but, as I always say, it's the photographer that makes the lens, not the reverse.

Thank you for looking my pictures
very nicely written from you : it's the photographer that makes the lens, not the reverse

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My wife - Christmas cleaning
Takumar 2/55 update

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

another + 1 for image 4, (big_5990__MG_3478Edit_1.jpg)

More of that please Razz

And yes. but Shhhhh I love my Takumar too Razz