Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tamron Adapta-matic M42 mount
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject: Tamron Adapta-matic M42 mount Reply with quote

If anyone has one of these for sale I would be very interested in buying,also I have an Adapta-matic for Konica if anyone needs one. Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite difficult (and expensive) to find.
I got one for my Tamron 105mm Adapt-a-matic (that was in Minolta MD mount) not long ago and I had to pay 45€...
Good luck with the search.

Regards.
Jes.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Adapt-a-matic M42 Reply with quote

Hi, did you find a M42 mount?

If not let me know, I have 3 and only need one, let me know if you are interested.

Mike

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm moving this thread to the wanted section. Koldkroger, why don't you send Kryss a private message. Folk have a tendency to kind of foget about items they are chasing.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi John,just replied as my computer died and just got replacement up and running.Regards

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Tamron Adapta-matic M42 mount Reply with quote

kryss wrote:
If anyone has one of these for sale I would be very interested in buying,also I have an Adapta-matic for Konica if anyone needs one. Thanks.
do you still have the Adapt-a-Matic for konica?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Adapt-a-matic M42 Reply with quote

koldkriger wrote:
Hi, did you find a M42 mount?

If not let me know, I have 3 and only need one, let me know if you are interested.

Mike

do you still have a m42 Adapt-a-Matic? i'm interested in buying it..
Thank you

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nicola0890.....Yes,it's NOS in original box inc. instructions and original case. As new.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kryss wrote:
nicola0890.....Yes,it's NOS in original box inc. instructions and original case. As new.

and how much does it cost? and shipping to italy?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will check shipping and get back to you.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Nicola,sorry for delay but I was trying to find Adapta matic and no luck the 2 I have are Adaptall and Adaptall 2 let me know if any use.Shipping to Italy for either would be $22.I will PM you with price.