Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Indecent exposure!!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:25 pm    Post subject: Indecent exposure!!! Reply with quote

This camera and lens combination is very rude haha

It looks like it lost its boxer shorts haha

http://christoph-blau.de/meine-robot-kameras/kameras-mit-robot-anschluss/index.html

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great find John.
Funny thing is that I have that exact lens. It is Schneider-Kreuznach 200 F5.6. Mine came off of a smaller Robot camera and I have not been able to adapt it to anything yet but now you make me want that camera for it...
Pete

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seller yeenon on ebay has a royal to nex adapter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dear. Willy jokes!

it is funny though!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL...pervert designer?
BTW I have Biotar 4cm/2 robot. I adapted it in Sony NEX with easy n cheap adapter from Cmoun-NEX adapter + Cmount extension tubes
Robot has 26mm screw, while Cmount has 25mm. So I just filed the tube so the lens fit on it. It need 2 tubes to achieve infinity

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robots were used in Red Light cameras. I think the design was intentional...
Unfortunately I don't have a NEX for my lens, maybe I can adapt it onto my Nikon Bellows.
Pete

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats a great solution.

I use this and tubes
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Male-is-m42-female-is-m26-Robot-mount-special-accessories-M42-M26-/261688402952?pt=US_Filter_Rings_Holders&hash=item3cedd82408

The robot royal is harder to find cheap adapter though 31 screw thread and keyed

IAZA wrote:
LOL...pervert designer?
BTW I have Biotar 4cm/2 robot. I adapted it in Sony NEX with easy n cheap adapter from Cmoun-NEX adapter + Cmount extension tubes
Robot has 26mm screw, while Cmount has 25mm. So I just filed the tube so the lens fit on it. It need 2 tubes to achieve infinity

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robot royal has 31mm flange depth so probably only mirror less cameras will work

I am still looking for a decent copy of the 200mm , hence I stumbled upon the rude camera Smile

Pete wrote:
Unfortunately I don't have a NEX for my lens, maybe I can adapt it onto my Nikon Bellows.
Pete

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robot royal has 31mm flange depth so probably only mirror less cameras will work

I am still looking for a decent copy of the 200mm , hence why I stumbled upon the rude camera Smile

Pete wrote:
Pete