Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Abstract with an MTL3
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:23 pm    Post subject: Abstract with an MTL3 Reply with quote

I have a couple of East GermanPrakticas and have checked them over recently and used the MTL3 for personal photos of a Birthday Party and New Year's Eve party loaded with 2005 outdated 'BOOTS' ( FUJI) 400 film I rated at 200 ASA and had commercially processed by BOOTS of Brentwood High Street . On the last frame I took my Wife's Geranium flowers through our glass front door, 1/60 at f4 on the VEB Pentacon 50mm f1.8 lens and scanned the neg with Epson 1650 flatbed + Vuescan Pro+ Photoshop 7 to show.
Glass Abstract by pentaxpete, on Flickr

This is the camera I used for this photo

Praktica MTL3 by pentaxpete, on Flickr

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edited

Last edited by bernhardas on Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of my dreams cameras of my childhood that stood on the shelfs of the one and only photo store in our town at that time ( now there is none left , they sell cameras with fridges and tv sets and cooking machines , as everywhere Laughing ) Probably it was ML or MTL2?
Great result ,Peter ! Have you tried to make a canvas poster from this image ?