Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Lost a tooth!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:14 pm    Post subject: Lost a tooth! Reply with quote

EOS 1D+Zenitar 50mm.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A nice capture of a special moment. All boy!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cute, I've got news though, a new one will take its place, bigger and stronger than the previous one. You may be surprised that the other 19 will also fall out.

Old tooth, new tooth
Pray God send me a new tooth

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy mine removed tooth herself to get the fairy money !

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My son tried that once, the old doorknob and string trick. He ended up pulling himself over and got a black eye. The tooth stayed for months. My younger daughter wouldnt tell us where she put her tooth once so the fairy never came. Fairies in Warrington are so cruel.

A couple more deciduous tooth anecdotes anecdotes:

I spoke to the dentist once as a joke just before he had to pull out a stuck deciduous tooth, my daughter's last one. He offered her a pound (mine) for it, rather than take it home for the tooth fairy. He told her he sells them to a paint factory to put in to spray cans. She believed this for years and once she told her teacher at school and swore the dentist sells them to a paint factory. The teacher, I think, almost believed her and asked me about the dentist when I visited her one day. With a straight face I told to her thats what the dentist said. I added that they call it a pestle or pea in the paint trade. To give a little believable colour (sic).
I never enlightened my, now 25 years old, daughter and I wonder if the poor teacher still believes it too!

The pic is as cute as they come and your lad reminds me of the son of a a good friend, now a well known British TV actress and presenter. She went to a modelling audition in the early 90's and took her 5 year old son with her, he had lost both upper central incisors. They looked right past my friend and signed her son up there and then. His toothless grin was all over the international Lego catalogue. He's 2 metres tall now and appears in perfume ads - with all his teeth.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome, my first thought when reading the title was something completely different... Wink

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sincerely: excellent!
all the best,
sandro

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! I have two great models here Smile