Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Konica 100/2.8 on Panasonic G1+ Fotga adapter
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:39 pm    Post subject: Konica 100/2.8 on Panasonic G1+ Fotga adapter Reply with quote

A few test images from this morning,all hand held so take into account hand shake and slight missed focus. My first impressions I like this lens for ease of focus on the G1 and its close focusing at 1 metre Very Happy .

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks promising.
But it will last some time till the tomatoes can be eaten! Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it looks like a good one Mo.
Konica seemed to make such good lenses.
Well done
OH

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the camera set to Dynamic,and the colors seem to have a bit more "kick" to them. It's a smallish lens so fits nicely on the G1,now I have to see what other Konicas take my fancy. Laughing

@Tom did you get too see any of the photos of the recent storm that hit here? I missed the best sunset ever because of no battery charge.

@minolfan
I can't wait for these to ripen,I have Roma varities growing as well.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:

@Tom did you get too see any of the photos of the recent storm that hit here? I missed the best sunset ever because of no battery charge.

I didn't see any of that storm Mo. There have been storms up and down the state for the last couple of weeks - and we had a cracker here last night.
Looks like a spare battery would be a good Xmouse pressie.
OH

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another camera with that battery would be even nicer,I can dream.. Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This lens could provide very lovely bokeh to a bright background if you wide open it. Wink

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you ,I will try it out.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
... now I have to see what other Konicas take my fancy. Laughing

I would recommend the 85mm/1.8. One of my absolute favorite lenses.