Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

yashica bellows ml 100mm f4
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:12 am    Post subject: yashica bellows ml 100mm f4 Reply with quote

I have the 100mm macro ml and I wonder how this bellow would compare to the macro lens, besides that one goes 1:2 (easy to fix this) .
I can't seem to find lots of info about this bellows except that it gets very close to the Zeiss version

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't expect the bellow ML 100/4 (Heliar type) will match the S-Planar 100/4 at around 1:4 to 1:2. Anyone have experience?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

calvin83 wrote:
I don't expect the bellow ML 100/4 (Heliar type) will match the S-Planar 100/4 at around 1:4 to 1:2. Anyone have experience?

the very few opinions i have read, are confirming same results from f8 up to f32 on 1:1, but these opinions are very few, not much info about this lens