Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FA: JAY K. KLEIN ESTATE 1000 + PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHY ITEMS
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:35 am    Post subject: FA: JAY K. KLEIN ESTATE 1000 + PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHY ITEMS Reply with quote

Click here to see on Ebay

Just in case you'd get bored over Xmas, THAT would prevent that Evil or Very Mad

(no relation to the seller in any way...)

Last edited by kds315* on Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whow, a 24 Aero Ektar and some other interessting gear.
But I must pass this. No room left here - and not much money Smile

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoneV wrote:

In the (intentionally?) hard to read description he mentions: "sold the largest lens and also the 55mm Nikon lens". I suppose the largest lens refers to the aero ektar. On one of the lists he's showing in the picture a leitz 90mm 2.2 is mentioned. If that Thambar is really part of the auction it could be a good buy for someone.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if this seller is short-sighted or crazy like a fox. If I had secured that treasure trove, I'd market it properly. However, the jumbled photos and odd descriptions certainly give me pause at that price point.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dickb wrote:
ZoneV wrote:

In the (intentionally?) hard to read description he mentions: "sold the largest lens and also the 55mm Nikon lens". I suppose the largest lens refers to the aero ektar. On one of the lists he's showing in the picture a leitz 90mm 2.2 is mentioned. If that Thambar is really part of the auction it could be a good buy for someone.

Well, I guess he knows well what he's doing. That he already sold two important valuable lenses is indeed very easy to overlook...