Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Weight of the Cyclop 85mm? ------- Also, anyone selling one?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:55 am    Post subject: Weight of the Cyclop 85mm? ------- Also, anyone selling one? Reply with quote

Hey guys,
Would someone be happy to weigh their Cyclop 85 for me?
(Without the tripod collar would be ideal but with it would be great too.)

I had the Helios 40-2 but sold it because of the weight. I love the bokeh though, so i want another.
I'm using a little Sony A7S so a 1KG lens is like the weight of my entire kit combined. :O

Also, if anyone is selling one for a good price, let me know.
Thanks everyone! Smile

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With collar and without caps and adapter, 713gr. Not truly a pancake Smile

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

enzodm wrote:
With collar and without caps and adapter, 713gr. Not truly a pancake Smile

Ouch. Thanks.

Does anyone know if the different versions of it weigh the same?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lower weight cyclops has less lens may doublet or triplet only , lot's of CA and less also comes with simpler variants I not recommend any of them I did try at least three different ones, only good one what is very close to Helios-40-2.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Lower weight cyclops has less lens may doublet or triplet only , lot's of CA and less also comes with simpler variants I not recommend any of them I did try at least three different ones, only good one what is very close to Helios-40-2.

I did not know this... do you mean the mini-cyclops (100/2) or other versions of the 85/1.5?