Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

NIKKOR-H.C 5cm f/2 NKJ
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:25 am    Post subject: NIKKOR-H.C 5cm f/2 NKJ Reply with quote

picked this up from parcelfarce depot after paying the Customs ransom from Japan -- i carried the adapter with me -- got to try immediately, see how much it works on a bad day a NIKKOR-H.C 5cm f/2 NKJ No 737351 black

worker in red

pretty gray in London, drizzly, waiting at the bus stop opposite the depot

i had to go directly to the parcel office miles up the hill, which has a nice garden nearby

thru the fence

raindropeed leaves

lilbit of bokeh

works ok, i think, it was relatively cheap but its got some internal glass damage

Last edited by etorix on Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:15 am; edited 3 times in total

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please fix title , don't use Görlitz only Gorlitz, forum has bug we can't use anything else than English alphabet characters.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trying to, its blank still

my computer froz while i was editing

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Please fix title , don't use Görlitz only Gorlitz, forum has bug we can't use anything else than English alphabet characters.

thanks for clue, it was 'NIKKOR-H•C' - that dot copied from ken rockwell

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hm, lens rear cap protection is becoming a serious issue here

most of my lenses live in their own adapters, with MICRO aftermarket rear caps on the adapters, but genuine Nikon S fitting caps are both super-rare and impossibly pricy

i only have the one 'mflenses' adapter

but now i have two ol' Nikkors, and possibly another fairly soon [maybe .. i'm watching a 105mm 2.5 closely]

i need to invent something, or find caps that fit

is there a particular Contax that would do

i did buy a Contax rearcap but its for outer-bayonet