Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Corfield Retro-Lumax 28mm f/3.5 (m39)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:27 pm    Post subject: Corfield Retro-Lumax 28mm f/3.5 (m39) Reply with quote

Quite nice Enna lens this, and unusual with m39 mount I think...?

Snow is late this year... Do you spot the dog? Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never seen a Retro Lumax like this one in black and silver before. The regular ones aren't at all common so maybe you've got a rarity there. The image looks pretty good too. I think maybe the Periflex fitting lenses were all better tha the camera bodies. I had two Periflexes and both of them were a nightmare mechanically.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like the photo and colours are simply beautiful. Don't know why exactly but I like them.

Did you put dog's tail to fire? Wink

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting lens, I knew Enna was selling lenses to them, but was considered a lower valued system.

Nice evening shot Lars!

(btw. I corrected the title to Corfield as it is written on the lens)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you guys Wink

Yes, Klaus... It seems that Corfield had most of the top lenses from Enna in their lineup. I would have bought the 85mm too if the price had been better:

Click here to see on Ebay