Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Vivitar 135mm f/2.8 Preset T-Mount Lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:00 am    Post subject: Vivitar 135mm f/2.8 Preset T-Mount Lens Reply with quote

I posted photos taken with this lens a while back. Sweet little fast 135mm.

Last edited by Big Dawg on Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Verrrry nice presentation. I have the Ser1 CF version which I love

patrickh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrickh wrote:

patrickh

No CF here Patrickh. about 5-6 feet minimum distance.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:30 am    Post subject: missing tube Reply with quote

Big Dawg wrote:
patrickh wrote:

patrickh

No CF here Patrickh. about 5-6 feet minimum distance.

hi big dawg.
i know its a very old post ,but do you think theres a tube missing from this lens .reminds me of the twin tele with its second set of f stops .guessing it came with x2 tube that may have made it close focusing? just a guess mind.nigel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think there is anything missing.
The min focus on most of these types was rather long by later standards, and I never saw one of this Vivitar series with a matched TC.
Taisei/Tamron had a couple of such, but these old Vivitars were made by someone else. The aperture blade design is unique and isn't like any Tamron.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do have this lens with an M42 screw mount, bought it for 65$ from ebay.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could either of you provide the weight, length, and filter size for this lens? I have one badged under Rexatar that looks quite similar in design, although the painted markings are somewhat different and the focus ring is knurled. Also T mount. Many thanks!