Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

CZJ MC 4/300
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:00 pm    Post subject: CZJ MC 4/300 Reply with quote

Hi to all,
I'm new in this site, so hi to all.
Second I'm photographer using new equipment for work, but for my soul I got addicted with MF lenses on my new x-e1.
I got new mentioned lens.
Is it worth selling?....and if is, what is worth?

Thank you for your opinions
Regards
Robert

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:13 pm    Post subject: Re: CZJ MC 4/300 Reply with quote

zabukawc wrote:
Hi to all,
I'm new in this site, so hi to all.
Second I'm photographer using new equipment for work, but for my soul I got addicted with MF lenses on my new x-e1.
I got new mentioned lens.
Is it worth selling?....and if is, what is worth?

Thank you for your opinions
Regards
Robert

Welcome Smile

It's a lovely lens, although very heavy. You can find the value by running a search on completed listings on ebay.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what it's worth, but I like it. That's a great looking lens. Cool

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have that lens, unfortunately not very impressed by it. Got it cheap in Spain a few years ago (50 euros) and I've seen BIN prices on ebay around 200-300 GBP but is more likely to sell in between 150-170 GBP (although i haven't search for this lens on ebay lately).

Why you want to sell it? Have you tried it?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi thank you for informations .
I have try it by making one single photo (darkness when I come home).
Otherwise I have manny lenses of the long focal length to fit my nikon.Have 400/2.8 afs, 200/2 vr,.....so actually don/t need it.