Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

KONICA UC-HEXANON 35/F2 with Fujifilm X-Pro1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:48 am    Post subject: KONICA UC-HEXANON 35/F2 with Fujifilm X-Pro1 Reply with quote

Last Sunday took this set to walk along with a mate in Bangkok. Happy Dog

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I'm seeing a pattern emerge. Whenever I see a thread about a Hexanon lens I don't have, off to ebay I go. Then usually a sigh emerges as the prices gets displayed. Then I go back and enjoy the fine images.

Very nice stuff mate Like 1 small

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RnR wrote:
I think I'm seeing a pattern emerge. Whenever I see a thread about a Hexanon lens I don't have, off to ebay I go. Then usually a sigh emerges as the prices gets displayed. Then I go back and enjoy the fine images.

Very nice stuff mate Like 1 small

Forget the price, If you let me suggest I will select Konica M-Hexanon 35MM/F2, lower price but even higher resolution and sharpness; or, the Hexanon 35MM/F2 of AR mount is really a good one also. Wink

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice. #1 is beautiful.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent! The UC series are really great pieces of glass! Unfortunately quite rare which makes them quite expensive as well!