Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

S-M-C Takumar 55mm f/1.8 (M42)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:43 pm    Post subject: S-M-C Takumar 55mm f/1.8 (M42) Reply with quote

Have tested a S-M-C Takumar 55mm f/1.8 which has a M42 mount.

Below are some of the test shots taken with this lens.
The B&W pictures are analog and are taken with a Chinon CEII Memotron, AGFA CINEREX (X-ray film) and developed in X-tol.
Color shots are digital and are taken with a Canon 500D with lens mount adapter.

My review has more and hires images and can be found here if you're interested: http://www.blog.bkspicture.com/review_SMC_Takumar_55mm_f1.8_M42.html

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of these ?

it's a classic lens, and as always - very nice pictures.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very good samples and a great review, congrats and thank you for sharing.
the 55mm Takumars are great and so cheap. Well, I lke may Takumars, the 50mm and specially very early ones like the Auto Takumar 2/55 Lloydy showed.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

those zebra versions like in the picture Lloyd loaded go for quite a bit compared to the normal versions. great lens though, gotta love takumars build quality!!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, right, I overlooked that, Lloyd's is a f1.8, the zebra, quite a rare one!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks for all the nice comments!!
Amazing lens and would love to test the older preset or auto ver.