Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Konica A4 Compact camera.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:10 am    Post subject: Konica A4 Compact camera. Reply with quote

The Konica A4 is a classic film camera that features a 35mm f/3.5 lens comprised of 4 elements in 4 groups. There are many topics in the forums showing just how good this little camera is.

This one is in good condition, I have run a film through it and everything works. There is a new battery in the camera.

Price. £25 plus postage.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stunning camera, I have three of them in different variants or even more, I rate it above to Yashica T4, T5

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree Attila, it's a great camera - but I don't need two of them. Make me an offer guys.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lloydy wrote:
I agree Attila, it's a great camera - but I don't need two of them. Make me an offer guys.

I think you've only got one now...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it's gone. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lloydy wrote:
Yes, it's gone. Very Happy

And it doesnt work. PITA. Thumbs from the first film, missing ones are completely unexposed, there are only 2 or 3 actually exposed properly. What a disappointment

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn.........

Do I owe you a refund Phil, or was it a freebie?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lloydy wrote:
Damn.........

What a shame, and he went all the way to Blackpool to try it out! Smile

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not refunding bloody bus fare! Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterqd wrote:
Lloydy wrote:
Damn.........

What a shame, and he went all the way to Blackpool to try it out! Smile

Lloydy wrote:
I'm not refunding bloody bus fare! Laughing

Peter I took digital too so no problem.

Dave, well the train fare was only £17 each so 2x adults @£17 =£34 less 30% '2together railcard' is... erm. You work it out Wink

EDIT: Damn! It was a freebie. Still looks good in my collection though. No problem at all.

The only bugger is, normally I only get the film scanned to cd when trying out a 'new' camera, this time I ordered prints! Only the second time I did it, and both times a major fail!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The film runs through it OK ? - I know I tried an old exposed roll through it a few times and it seemed perfect in winding it on.

I've just found a boxful of film compacts that I'd forgot about, I'll see what other crap - classic film cameras I mean - is in there. Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The film went through ok but I had the distinct impression when I was using it that the shutter wasnt firing every time. Borne out by the blank frames and unevenly exposed negs.

No problem though, I have a few nice AF autos, which never get used.

It would be interesting to know what you've got in your little box.