Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Alpa 11 Si Gold
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:32 pm    Post subject: Alpa 11 Si Gold Reply with quote

Hello,

I would like to post the pictures of my recently purchased Alpa 11 Si Gold.

It's a thing I'm thinking about since many weeks, when the set was shown to me. All started when had the chance to buy a "normal" 11 Si camera with the Makro-Switar 50mm f:1,8 and two "for Alpa" lenses made in Japan.

The seller was very kind and the discussion led me to take the decision. I understand that this is a photographic device usually not carried in mountain hiking or travels, but nonetheless I would like to use it. So, I'll be looking for a fine everready-case that will protect the camera and its (rather thick) gilding...

the test film with serial no. of the Makro-Switar 50mm. f:1,9

...and the bottom of the cardboard box, with the label reporting its content:

All the best,

E.L.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I have corrected the img tags to show the last two images as well.)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Alpa 11 Si Gold Reply with quote

Elmar Lang wrote:
Hello,

I would like to post the pictures of my recently purchased Alpa 11 Si Gold.

It's a thing I'm thinking about since many weeks, when the set was shown to me. All started when had the chance to buy a "normal" 11 Si camera with the Makro-Switar 50mm f:1,8 and two "for Alpa" lenses made in Japan.

The seller was very kind and the discussion led me to take the decision. I understand that this is a photographic device usually not carried in mountain hiking or travels, but nonetheless I would like to use it. So, I'll be looking for a fine everready-case that will protect the camera and its (rather thick) gilding...

the test film with serial no. of the Makro-Switar 50mm. f:1,9

...and the bottom of the cardboard box, with the label reporting its content:
[/img]

All the best,

E.L.

Thanks E.L.. This is certainly a beautiful set of camera and lens.

It seems the code of postimg does not works well. I download your photos and upload it to the forum.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the help!

Actually, I've experienced some difficulties, while attaching the pictures.

I'm glad if the images of my Alpa 11Si - Gold could be useful to the community of enthusiasts of strange cameras...

Best wishes,

Enzo (E.L.)