Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Leica-R Summicron 2/50 and accessories
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:34 am    Post subject: Leica-R Summicron 2/50 and accessories Reply with quote

Hi,

For sale a Leica Summicron-R 2/50mm in near LN condition. A classic lens for 35mm which can be used both in a Leica-R body or many digital cameras with an adapter.
It comes with the Leica Elpro VIa close-up lens, the Series VI UV filter with retaining ring, the original lens shade and the front lens cap - only missing the rear lens cap. No marks on the glass -not even in the coating, front or back. Barrel immaculate, lens nearby as it was the day when left the Leica reseller. No fungus, or oil on the blades. It has maybe 2/3 tiny dust spots barely visible, normal in a lens. Accessories also in pristine condition.
I want $580.00 + shipping for the lens and all the accessories which complete the set.
I had 4 lens of this model in the last 30 years - never bought new - but have not found any in the condition like this one: not even a hairline mark on the front or rear glass. I had decided to sell only to permit me to invest in a new LF glass for portrait,

Some pics made today:

Thanks,

Renato