Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Zeiss Contax Vario Sonnar 35-70 T* goes to the beach
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:50 am    Post subject: Zeiss Contax Vario Sonnar 35-70 T* goes to the beach Reply with quote

"Portrait of a child on the beach in the rain"

Shot on Canon 60d, on a rainy grey day. I cranked the saturation a bit which did the trick Smile
I should probably lighten the wood a little though....

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one, I like the contrast between the yellow coat and the blue sea. Well done!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! I often aim for clarity of design in my photos, and this simple scene was made for photographing. Smile

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shot.

I have and treasure this lens. It is totally over the top in terms of IQ, contrast, whatever category. I've found that the challenge is applying just the right touch in post so that you don't diminish any of the goodness it gives you.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great lens, wonderful shot Smile

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys! Here are some more from the same day:

Cropped to 1:1 because it felt right

Not sure if I like this one actually...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it and the last one as well. It would have been near to see a side shot of the first subject as well.. 😉

Roger

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vroger wrote:
I like it and the last one as well. It would have been near to see a side shot of the first subject as well.. 😉

Roger

Ah, I have a few of the side of the boat, but they are not very good. :_)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful boat shots. I grew up in Maryland and there is an island called Cincoteague, like the boat, famed for its wild miniature horses.