Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Zeiss Contax Vario Sonnar 35-70 T* Canon 60d - Pampas grass
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:51 am    Post subject: Zeiss Contax Vario Sonnar 35-70 T* Canon 60d - Pampas grass Reply with quote

I finally took this lens for a walk. These are shot wide open at f3.4, but I am going to try these shots again with deeper focus.

I added grain and vignetting for a more filmic look...

1:

2:

3:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Zeiss Contax Vario Sonnar 35-70 T* Canon 60d - Pampas gr Reply with quote

Edited

Last edited by bernhardas on Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Smile

Oddly I often think my photos need more of an identity but my friends tend to laugh out loud when they say that as they reckon my photos are always rather typical of me. Smile

I took the Vario Sonnar to the beach today and it performed fantastically well. What a superb lens. It was mostly photos of my young son, whose image I keep off the internet, so sadly I can't post those, but wow.... what a lens!!

I have err... more Pampas grass shots though....

R

EDIT:

Here are some quick examples...

Almost no PP but has endless possibilities...

Slightly enhanced in lightroom:

I think both were shot with f16 or f11