Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

66mm step up ring for aluminum Helios 40
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:51 pm    Post subject: 66mm step up ring for aluminum Helios 40 Reply with quote

Hi All,

I came across this seller on eBay, ramir73, who makes the most oddball adapters and such. I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this...seemed like the right place as I am not selling this...but it is something that anyone who owns an aluminum Helios 40 will want....in fact, it was one of the reasons I sold mine!

Anyone who has a silver Helios 40 has probably tried to fit a shade to it....ain't no way to do it as the filter thread is 66mm...and I've never come across a step rignt with that size...the later black version have (I think....) a more common 67mm filter.

I do not know this seller and have no association with him nor have I purchased from him, but his listing of adapters is intriguing, and, I've contacted him about making an adapter for my Bronica S2

Helios 40 step up ring: Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use this adapter and bought from this seller. Well, it works.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought from him too, and the ring works well. Seem like he is the only who made and sell it.