Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My Old Cameras and Stuff on You Tube
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:05 pm    Post subject: My Old Cameras and Stuff on You Tube Reply with quote

I have been doing some Videos on my 'Old Classic cameras' and other stuff on You Tube -- I am only a 'Beginner' in this Video Lark BUT at least I don't 'Waffle On ' as so many on You Tube do !! If I give you the 'link' to my set maybe there will be something of interest ?

https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?o=U

See CORRECT 'Link' below

Last edited by pentaxpete on Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to see, but got: "No videos were found"

Seems like it is something wrong with the link Wink

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got MY videos when I clicked on the link.

Just link one actual video, it will be easy to find your others just by clicking on your user name.

heres an example, one of my videos, then click on my user name and you'll see the other - yes only two.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqjiaUKcvd0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:43 pm    Post subject: Correct Link to my Videos Reply with quote

I have had some comments that the 'Link' I gave took people to my 'log -in' page and one kind person who is 'Computer Savvy' gave a 'link' that takes people to my Video set -- so please try THIS one ---

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfXUqe1-t2vHiM-lfDb-jhA

Yes -- it WORKS !!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've been busy Pete, I shall watch a few more of them later on, Excellent work.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watched the Mamiya C220 video. Very nicely done.
Thank you for your work on these.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicely done, I have it bookmarked.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers, Pete.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to all my 'Viewers' !! I will get 'better' at the Video Lark as I go on ! ( at least I will say NIKON the British way and not Nike-on as our friends across the Pond do ! )

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brilliant Pete.

Great style and a lot better than the vast majority of similar revue type videos I have seen.

Keep em coming Mate.

Steve.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just watched the one on your Pentax cameras.

Very endearing presentation and very informative, I thoroughly enjoyed that Smile

Steve