Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

First (test) roll through the FM2N
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:25 am    Post subject: First (test) roll through the FM2N Reply with quote

Waddled out a bit this afternoon with the new (to me) FM2N, along with 5 lenses (Sigma 15mm fisheye, Nikkor 20 AF-D, Sigma 28mm Mini-Wide, Nikkor 50/1.8 AF-D and 105/2.8 Micro).

Just hung the film up!

Ilford Delta 400, DD-X Developer. Hopefully it will dry in time I can scan 'em in tonight.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A great camera. I sold mine in the early 90's because I had to. One of the worst things I did. looking forward to seeing your results.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fine outfit you have! I've owned all of those lenses you bought with the FM2, and there isn't a dog there. They're all sharp, and will serve you well

Looks like you've had quite a day! Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck with a fine camera. I bought mine as a second body to go with my F100 kit and found I used it more than the F100. I kept the FM2n when I moved to the digital age but still take it out sometimes and burn a roll of film.
Pete