Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Couple questions about Nikkor-H 50/2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:51 pm    Post subject: Couple questions about Nikkor-H 50/2 Reply with quote

I can't seem to figure out how to finish disassembling the very bottom section of this guy, aka the aperture ring from the rest of the housing.

Another odd issue is that the screw that holds together the inner aperture control ring and the external one seems to completely jam up the assembly if I screw it in completely for some reason (aperture holes aligned together via a push pin prior to screwing them back together), so another reason I want to take it apart fully and see what the heck is happening in there.

***EDIT: Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeevermind. Took taking it all apart to realize aperture ring simply unscrews off nice and easy.....