Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Steinheil Munchen 135mm f/2.8 Quinar
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: Steinheil Munchen 135mm f/2.8 Quinar Reply with quote

I couldn't left in the shop. Lens in gorgeous condition but need cleaning,because back lens is dirty.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish we had shops over here with kit like that Sad

That is a gorgeous looking lens - if it shoots as good as it looks then I look forward to seeing some images from it. Cool

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have an 85mm f/2.8 one that is great lens optically, and a nightmare mechanically. I able to shoot only wide open with that I hate this 85mm lens , because I couldn't fix it and ever rebuild it. I opened many lenses and I never had problem to restore them. This lens was different it has so many small not necessary screw I really don't know why. I worry about to open for cleaning I guess I will put back to the camera shop for cleaning. After all I will show you test photos I expect quality good as Pentacon 135mm , but not better. Let we see I am curious really.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've read good things about the Steinheil macro lenses.

Agreed on the Meyer Orestor/Pentacon 135 - it really is an exceptional piece of glass.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kadlubek: € 91,- for a mint copy. Wink

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks mate I bought for 40 EUR seems on real price.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First test gallery

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
First test gallery

I just looked at the dandelion, it seems very good!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huge lens , but perform pretty well.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, sharp *and* good bokeh, nice!

Bill