Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss Planar 50mm F1.4 ZE
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:45 pm    Post subject: Carl Zeiss Planar 50mm F1.4 ZE Reply with quote

Hi all,

I haven't seen too much images taken with Carl Zeiss Z(x) lenses on this forum, so maybe a few member will find my samples interesting. I already reviewed this lens on my blog, since then it has became one of my most used lens. (Probably not a surprise as fast 50s tend to perform consistently well on FF cameras.) It doesn't belong to the "Oldies But Goodies" category, but the electronic aperture control certainly a nice feature, because it is more convenient to set the aperture in the camera, and light metering works much better. (The 5D underexposes all the images taken with my Contax Vario-Sonnar by 1-2 stops depending on the aperture.) Enjoy the images!

Abandoned Gravel Mine

Budakalasz Beach

Forgotten life

The Last Dandelion

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful images! Well done.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
Beautiful images! Well done.

+1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the feedback, I'll add some more shots soon!