Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Jupiter 11A
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Jupiter 11A Reply with quote

original 6MB
I picked this up as an unknown lens with a zenit E. Atilla has said good things about it so I was looking forward to these tests. It will not win any awards for sharpness tests. But the real world ones have a nice character to them and a sharpness which doesn't seem to show in the static test.

All straight out of the camera just resized

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am an owner also Smile

My J-11A is less sharp than the J-37A(M) models, but as they say, it's sharp enough. Smile So if you find one at a good price, it will be worth it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got mine for ?9.00 absolutely love it, its a bit battered in appearance but glass is fine and I would agree with the comments about sharpness, in fact I think its sometimes sharper and has better colour contrast than my Pentacon 135 f2.8 and I adore that particular lens.