Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

[Ebay] Septon+Nikkor+yashica+takumar+leitz+enna
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:35 am    Post subject: [Ebay] Septon+Nikkor+yashica+takumar+leitz+enna Reply with quote

This are my listings, please check my seller ratings! (id: aguadeloco)
All are starting on low price and no reserve, some of them need work, please read the reviews.

Septon 50mm f2 (Starting $90, shipping $35)
Click here to see on Ebay

Nikkor 105mm 1.8 (Starting $250, shipping $45)

SMC Takumar 50mm 1.4+Silver Yashinon 5.5cm f1.8 (Starting $90, shipping $45)

Leitz Colorplan 90mm f2.5 (starting $40, shipping $35)

Tele-Ennalyt 400mm f4.5 (Starting $90, shipping $75) This one is on a great price!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump, not much time left and still same prices Smile

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try selling them at normal prices, we all want to get rich fast. Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogtag wrote:
Try selling them at normal prices, we all want to get rich fast. Laughing

Do you think the prices were too high? I thought the prices were ok, sadly shipping is too expensive Sad

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almost all have something wrong, take the septon, completly useless with so much fungus. The nikkor for 300 usd without apterture!!! really Smile (and fungus & scratches) no really!! Twisted Evil
I would need to pay you almost 300$ + 175$ (lowest price on ebay) for another bad copy for spare parts.
I wouldn't pay more then 30$ for that, people may price lenses for crazy amounts, doesn't mean they sell them for it Smile
You haven't sold a single one of them, why would that be? Idea
(for 325$ you buy a good one with some housing flaws(paint chips etc)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nikon-Nikkor-105mm-F1-8-AiS-Lens-/261383848533?pt=Camera_Lenses&hash=item3cdbb10255

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are probably right, but the nikkor is only missing the aperture lever, not the whole aperture.

Dogtag wrote:
Almost all have something wrong, take the septon, completly useless with so much fungus. The nikkor for 300 usd without apterture!!! really Smile (and fungus & scratches) no really!! Twisted Evil
I would need to pay you almost 300$ + 175$ (lowest price on ebay) for another bad copy for spare parts.
I wouldn't pay more then 30$ for that, people may price lenses for crazy amounts, doesn't mean they sell them for it Smile
You haven't sold a single one of them, why would that be? Idea
(for 325$ you buy a good one with some housing flaws(paint chips etc)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nikon-Nikkor-105mm-F1-8-AiS-Lens-/261383848533?pt=Camera_Lenses&hash=item3cdbb10255