Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Lens Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:02 pm    Post subject: konica AR 40mm 1.8 Reply with quote

hey everyone, looking for someone in south Africa that has a Konica hexanon 40mm 1.8 in good nick and asking a decent price for it. If you have one please let me know and we can talk from there.

regards

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not in South Africa, but the shipping from here to SA is not excessive (17 Euros with tracking). What's your target price including shipping? I have two Hexanon pancakes, one is in great shape, another one has a damaged filter thread. Perhaps we can work out a deal...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking for a wide angle lens for, or adaptable to, a canon. I'm leaning towards one of the Rokinon fisheye Cine lenses (I'll be using it for video), but I'm trying to keep it under $300, so if you have another option, please send me a message

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:35 pm    Post subject: Pentacon 50mm f1.8 Reply with quote

Hello I just joined the forum as I`m looking for a part & don't know where else to look. but it says I need 10 posts to make a thread here.

I just want the spring that holds the pin down from this lens.
Pentacon auto 50mm f1.8 manual focus lens M42 pentax screw fit
I don't want to have to buy a whole lens as I didn't pay much for it.

sorry if this is not the right place.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:12 am    Post subject: Re: Pentacon 50mm f1.8 Reply with quote

mrjynx wrote:
Hello I just joined the forum as I`m looking for a part & don't know where else to look. but it says I need 10 posts to make a thread here.

I just want the spring that holds the pin down from this lens.
Pentacon auto 50mm f1.8 manual focus lens M42 pentax screw fit
I don't want to have to buy a whole lens as I didn't pay much for it.

sorry if this is not the right place.

Disassemble a classic (push/press to write) ballpoint pen. You'll possibly find that spring (little adjusted) usable enough.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Pentacon 50mm f1.8 Reply with quote

Pancolart wrote:
Disassemble a classic (push/press to write) ballpoint pen. You'll possibly find that spring (little adjusted) usable enough.

This is not a bad idea. If I cannot find one I may have to resort to this. Thanks for idea. Idea

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:24 am    Post subject: Wanted : Canon FD 85mm f1.2 L or Asph Reply with quote

looking for this - does anyone have it and willing to part with it for a decent (reasonable) price? thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking for miranda sensorex 50 1.4. Also interested in any of the 17, 21 and 25 if there are any about.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

REALLY looking for a very reasonably priced Nikon mount Sigma Super-Wide 24mm f/2.8 Macro. Anyone?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SkvLTD wrote:
REALLY looking for a very reasonably priced Nikon mount Sigma Super-Wide 24mm f/2.8 Macro. Anyone?

Would you Adam and Eve it, I just bought (on impulse) one of those in a Sigma mount. The AF version.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking for a decent 400 or 500mm lens in K or m42 mount (anything I can fit to a Pentax DSLR actually).

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello!

I am looking for Meyer Optik Primoplan 58mm 1.9, Meyer Optik Trioplan 50mm 2.9 and 100mm 2.8 in M42.

I know it is a long shot, but I would like to see how those lenses bokeh is underwater.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking for a Jupiter 37A or 37AM. Thanks Smile

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tmprSornet wrote:

which part of the world you from?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

philslizzy wrote:
tmprSornet wrote:

which part of the world you from?

Hello,

I'm from Philippines. Really interested with that lens..

Regards,
John.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:20 pm    Post subject: Nikkor AIS 135mm f/2 Reply with quote

Hi, guys.

I'm looking for a Nikkor (AI or AIS or K) 135mm f/2. Especially from someone from Europe.

I use the lovely Nikkor AI 135mm f/2.8 (which could be used for trade) and was looking for getting the f/2.

Cheers.