Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Road in the Forest - Helios 44-2 + Speed Booster
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:50 am    Post subject: Road in the Forest - Helios 44-2 + Speed Booster Reply with quote

A road in the forest in the morning with a Helios 44-2 adapted to Leica R and Speed Booster.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful! Smile

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great, classic!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's pretty special. How did you process the image? (If at all)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful play of light and shadow.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gurdie wrote:
Beautiful play of light and shadow.

+1 Beautiful!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you gentlemen.

rudolfkremers wrote:

Basically I made a B&W layer via the Silver Efex Pro 2 PS plug-in with some vignetting and contrast added and then I played with the transparency of that layer to de-saturate a bit the whole image. I still kip the PSD file to further tune it when I'll make the final print on paper.
In fact I'm trying to make some images which are well suited for Carbon Printing, an alternative process I want to try soon (I already got all the chemicals and an UV lamp) and this is one of them.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dan_ wrote:
Thank you gentlemen.

rudolfkremers wrote:

Basically I made a B&W layer via the Silver Efex Pro 2 PS plug-in with some vignetting and contrast added and then I played with the transparency of that layer to de-saturate a bit the whole image. I still kip the PSD file to further tune it when I'll make the final print on paper.
In fact I'm trying to make some images which are well suited for Carbon Printing, an alternative process I want to try soon (I already got all the chemicals and an UV lamp) and this is one of them.

Ahhh nice idea. Well. the result is lovely!