Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Flektogon 20mm versions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:38 pm    Post subject: Flektogon 20mm versions Reply with quote

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice collection!
Did you see difference in IQ between them?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes they have differences what differences are hard to tell one or two zebra what I did try did over perform most MC and PB lenses, better contrast better sharpness it was shocking surprise I did try 50+ from these lenses under years all was good enough to casual photographers. Most of them come and go to finance my bills and other purchases. I kept constantly Zebra with Exakta mount and one with PB, reason only price these are cheaper than MC m42.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you had the one with the red diamond F stop marker and front leatherette/bakelite grip?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
Have you had the one with the red diamond F stop marker and front leatherette/bakelite grip?

Never had, Orio have it. Super rare item. I never seen locally and may a few times only on Ebay.