Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Looking for mint/near mint condition Tomioka-type 55mm 1.4!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 4:35 pm    Post subject: Looking for mint/near mint condition Tomioka-type 55mm 1.4! Reply with quote

I'm in the market over the next few days to buy a Tomioka or related designed lens. I've been searching around on eBay but the pickings are slim. I have 100% feedback on there, so I'm a good buyer. The glass (without a doubt) needs to be immaculate. A little dust is fine. Please private message me here with a price and some pictures or for more details. This money will be burning a hole in my pocket so give me a good offer if you have any Tomioka designs kicking around. I'm also looking for certain types of Porst/Chinons/Revuenons as well and will know right away what I'm looking for in pictures. I'm also looking for test shots or user experiences with these lenses, that will give me preference or inclination to possibly make a purchase. One gracious member has already submitted photos and contacted me! Thanks!

Anything that displays the Tomioka brand on the element ring is an extra plus!

Thanks,
Nathan Cowlishaw

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent