Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Poundland now stocking Agfa Vista ASA 400
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:47 pm    Post subject: Poundland now stocking Agfa Vista ASA 400 Reply with quote

I used to buy the 200, but today they had a brand new batch of ASA400 this is the same as velvia i believe

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slide film? Never seen slide film at Poundland before.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's C41, same as Superia.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I was referring to Velvia which I've never used but I thought was slide film.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just glad that the 200 was available again. There was a time when you couldn't get it. I'll have a look for the 400. I have been reliably informed the 400 is Ferrania. Wink

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

philslizzy wrote:
I was just glad that the 200 was available again. There was a time when you couldn't get it. I'll have a look for the 400. I have been reliably informed the 400 is Ferrania. Wink

Nah.... more like Vista + 400 is Superia 400 ISO, whether it's old Superia 400 or Superia X-tra 400 is any one's guess.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just joking. Ferrania was a joke in the old days seen as a second rate film. If you bought an 'own brand' film we told customers who brought them in for developing: If its made in Italy its Ferrania, if its made in Japan its Sakura if its made in USA its Kodak and if its made in England its rubbish.