Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Meyer-Optik Görlitz Telemegor 1:5.5/150
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:28 am    Post subject: Meyer-Optik Görlitz Telemegor 1:5.5/150 Reply with quote

First shots with this little lens

Resolution is good, being sharp at f.8.
Meyer colors!
Cromatic aberrations in zones with hight contrast
Bokek very special.
Cost: € 13. Good value for this price!

Wide open

F.8

F.8

Crop 100%

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:54 am    Post subject: Telemegor Reply with quote

Very pleasing pictures, I think. What these older lenses lack in 21st Century Sharpness they make up for in the character of their images. And you paid as much as 13 Euros? Such a lavish expenditure- !

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice pictures, I like the flowers

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That last one is beautifully vibrant Smile

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My best is the last before one.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragging up an old post, has anyone any samples from this lens? I am expecting one soon so just wondering,I expect it to have CA and low contrast.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe not too much CA, based on my Meyer experience. I'll be interested to see your images.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the encouragement,I expect to have it by the end of the week....I may start a new post as it never looks good with missing images.