Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sony Nex-6 or Fuji x-E1 - which EVF should I prefer
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:17 pm    Post subject: Sony Nex-6 or Fuji x-E1 - which EVF should I prefer Reply with quote

I'm planning to replace my Nex-5 with an EVF camera, and am hesitating between Fuji x-e1 end Sony Nex-6.
Reason: both are more or less in the same budgetary bracket).

I have had some experience with the Fuji x-e1, (which developed a mount problem shortly after I picked it up) but I am wondering if there is a better implementation of the EVF on the Nex-6.

Focus peaking and zooming on both? The x-e1 viewfinder is small, how about the Nex-6?. And which one has the brighter and contrastier EVF image? I know the advantages and drawbacks of the x-e1, anybody can brief me on those of the Nex-6?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can't tell you anything from personal experience, but just saw this entertaining comparison: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmwEQB0KM8U

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I prefer the EVF of the NEX-6 to that of the X-E1. The X-E1 has an annoying lag in the EVF when half pressing the shutter.