Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Contax/Yashica DistagonT f/2.8 28mm mount for Olympus Om-d
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:22 pm    Post subject: Contax/Yashica DistagonT f/2.8 28mm mount for Olympus Om-d Reply with quote

Hello everybody,

I really need some help !

I would like to adapt my Contax lens on my om-d (micro 4/3)

Would appreciate any advice for a brand or a specific model...

I also own the 35mm and the 45mm

Thanks !
Smile

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Pixco adapters. I have maybe 10 and only the Rollei QBM was disappointing (because the locking lever did not work properly.) I like them because all the ones I have are made to the correct length to within 0.2mm, which is as good as you can expect. (They all allow just slightly beyond infinity focus, but not too much).

Fotodiox seem to be better finished but are more expensive.

I have also bought from Big-Is but their quality is not so good these days. They are worth considering though. I still buy Big-Is M39 adapters which I convert into my own custom mounts and adapters.

The worst branded adapters I have had were by FOTGA. I have had 2 FOTGA's (Konica AR and M42) and they were both rubbish. They were both made far too short (0.9mm and 0.7mm respectively) which badly affects the minimum focus distance of wide angle lenses.

Mark