Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Air show with Tair 3S PhS and Pentacon 200
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:19 pm    Post subject: Air show with Tair 3S PhS and Pentacon 200 Reply with quote

My first real test with a Tair 3S and the Pentacon 200mm f/4 (6 blades?). The images done during the day are with the Tair, but I think the other one is a little bit sharper, but the infinity focus is somewhere between 20 and 50m and kinda' stiff. It was fun but and people are looking strange at that metal russian beast.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your Tair 3S is a superb copy. I also have the Pentacon 4/200 6 blades and is a respectable lens in every sense.

Cheers,

Renato

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great shots!

3, 6, 7, 9, 10 & the last one are awesome.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great success, congrats!! Tair-3 is a well known very good lens, nobody did report yet disappointing.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I`m guessing that you only had the lens and not the whole rifle grip, as you would have been arrested Very Happy . Well done.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the #9

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your comments.
Yes, it was only the lens. A have at home just 1/3 of the metal grip Smile
Now I have to try some birds.