Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My best MF lens for Portrait - Zuiko OM 1.4 / 50
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:39 pm    Post subject: My best MF lens for Portrait - Zuiko OM 1.4 / 50 Reply with quote

I bought this Zuiko lens with an OM2n camera 10 years ago and I quickly recognized this is far better what I expected, and what I thought about the good picture till that time. So a few years later I started take photos with the old Zuiko lenses especially the 1.4 /50.

The front lens is slightly scratched this affect a lovely smoot look but remained the sharp edges from F:2

[img]
http://forum.mflenses.com/userpix/20146/8255_Andi_27_kicsi_FF2_1.jpg[/img]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Smile

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

profdesighn,

Welcome aboard. Beautiful portraits, the model helps a lot also.
I bought the same lens and a Planar 1.7 in QBM mount, just waiting to arrive to give it a test ride.

Enjoy your stay,

Cheers,

Renato

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RSalles wrote:
profdesighn,

Welcome aboard. Beautiful portraits, the model helps a lot also.
I bought the same lens and a Planar 1.7 in QBM mount, just waiting to arrive to give it a test ride.

Enjoy your stay,

Cheers,

Renato

Thank you Renato, I have a couple of M42 lenses and the adapter to Canon so I will also make some trials it depends on my free time Wink
Best Regards,

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see you here and your beautiful pics!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Attila, your welcome ! Smile
I have to rebuild my interest and try all the lenses which are in my cupboard! Smile

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A beautiful lady as this makes any lens shine Very Happy
Welcome to this great forum Wink