Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

A. Seibert Wetzlar 65/1.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:55 am    Post subject: A. Seibert Wetzlar 65/1.5 Reply with quote

Old projector lens. All shot with Sony NEX5, no aperture.

Thanks for watching Smile

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanky you these good images! Some of those old projection lenses are real gems, like you show here.
I am happy that I have some, but still no mirrorless camera for using them.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoneV wrote:
Thanky you these good images! Some of those old projection lenses are real gems, like you show here.
I am happy that I have some, but still no mirrorless camera for using them.

Thanks Zonev, I'm happy you like it. What projection lens do you have by the way? If you want to use 16mm projector lenses I recommend Sony E mount or Fuji X, due register flange. on M4/3 will hit front of sensor, no infinity. No need infinity for such I know, but on EPM I only get very close focus. then back lens hit the camera.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IAZA wrote:
...Thanks Zonev, I'm happy you like it. What projection lens do you have by the way? If you want to use 16mm projector lenses I recommend Sony E mount or Fuji X, due register flange. ...

Some old and modern Isco lenses, some Zeiss Kiptar, KO120M, Kinostar, Epis,...
Meyer Diaplan 100mm, Pentacon AV 140, 100 and 80mm, Som Berthiot 75mm f/1.8, Meopta Meostigmat 70mm/1.4 work well on EOS 5D. Meostigmat 70mm/1.0 and Zeiss Ikon Alinar 50mm/1.4 would be other lenses for a mirrorless camera.