Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pancolar 80mm f1.8 Carl Zeiss Jena wide open portrait
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:08 am    Post subject: Pancolar 80mm f1.8 Carl Zeiss Jena wide open portrait Reply with quote

Actually half stop down Smile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BW+

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BW lovely Smile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ha, I love the colors Wink
since a while you achieve amazing eyes Attila! I have been wondering if that has to do something with the high resolution NEX7 or improved editing skills?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! I think all things are improved, lighting, editing, camera , tripod, Krisztina can freeze moments. Flash usage is essential, now I use it 99% on my shoots.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Color version is lovely!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!! So time to make a mono Smile Smile

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Thank you! I think all things are improved, lighting, editing, camera , tripod, Krisztina can freeze moments. Flash usage is essential, now I use it 99% on my shoots.

ok Attila, that makes a lot of sense, great photos can't be due to just a higher resolution camera Wink You give me a gentle but convincing push to try to experiment in order to improve, specially your remark about using a flash!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great!

You have become a strobist too Smile

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flash is very , very important , in poor light picture will be poor, noisy , in powerful light model can't open eyes.