Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

A few sought after lenses. WITHDRAWN
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:43 pm    Post subject: A few sought after lenses. WITHDRAWN Reply with quote

All lenses now withdrawn from sale, will leave items/prices on thread for pricing purposes

Zeiss Sonnar 200mm F2.8 M42 lens and leather case, both are in beautiful condition £250 plus postage reduced to £200
Minolta 24mm VFC F2.8, condition is excellent I cant find any marks on it £250 plus postage............................................................SOLD
Minolta 28mm F2.0 in lovely condition Has engraving to side of nose, not heavy or particularly noticeable £200 plus postage. Reduced to £175
Minolta 100mm F2.5 in very nice condition £90 plus postage. Reduced to £75
Minolta 28mm F2.5 nice condition £90 plus postage reduced to £75
Minolta 50mm F1.4 beautiful £75 plus postage. Reduced to £60
Ricoh XR Rikenon 50mm F1.4 converted to Sony Alpha £75 plus postage reduced to £60
Minolta 35-70 F3.5 Macro, great condition price £50 plus postage.
Pentacon 30mm F3.5 M42 really nice £35 plus postage
Vivitar (komine) 70-210 F2.8 macro zoom (series one) AR beautiful condition a real bargain at £90 plus postage. Reduced to £75
Also selling a very very nice Vivitar (komine) 135mm F2.3 MD, not sure of the going price atm so feel free to make an offer

Would swap the 200mm Sonnar for equivalent Minolta

Last edited by Tervueren on Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:26 am; edited 5 times in total

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I've priced these lenses fairly but feel free if you want to make an offer, I can only accept it or burst out laughing Smile will consider part exchanges also in either Minolta sr (mc/md) or m42 mounts.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I see and would like to have the price is good, but I don´t have the money to spend at the moment.

"If I only could!"
"Yes I would. If I could, I surely would"
(El Condor Pasa Simon & Garfunkel))

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoneV wrote:
From what I see and would like to have the price is good, but I don´t have the money to spend at the moment.

"If I only could!"
"Yes I would. If I could, I surely would"
(El Condor Pasa Simon & Garfunkel))

I know what you mean lol that's why I am selling these as my car needs money spent on it.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM, please check. Wink

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PMs replied to.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most reduced, be quick will be withdrawn and put on ebay next week Smile