Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Help. Carl Zeiss Sonnar 13.5cm 2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 5:25 pm    Post subject: Help. Carl Zeiss Sonnar 13.5cm 2.8 Reply with quote

Hi
If someone could help me quickly it would be appreciated.
I viewed a lens today but didn't have too long and didn't take any notes.
There was the above lens but I can't find any info about it. I didn't check it too long and didn't write anything down so I'm going from memory.
It was a Carl Zeiss (no Jena written) 13.5 / 2.8 I didn't note the no. but it did start with the letters nr...... I can't be sure of the mount, maybe contax. But it did have what appeared to be a reversing mount screwed to the front. When I say screwed it wasn't screwed into the filter ring but permanently screwed with three screws. This mount had three internal lugs. It came in a clear plastic case with a black screw base. It was very clean but needs a bit of a relube or some usage.
I would like to know if my memory serves me correctly that such a lens exists, approx age, if it's good and what sort of price it is worth.
I want to go back early tomorrow to buy it. No price was mentioned.
Thanks in advance for any replies.
Cheers

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It could be a Contarex 135mm F2.8 Click here to see on Ebay ?

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The site can be so quick and accurate.
Thanks Calvin that is exactly what it is!
Is the $450 price tag realistic.
It comes with its hood too.
Thanks

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last sales on ebay

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I got it.
I bid on it in a local auction together with a Yashica Electro 35 GT and a Tewe universal optical viewfinder and some other bits and bobs.
Those three items are in excellent condition.
£39 the lot.

Very Happy