Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Helios 44m4 Aperture MF Non-Functional
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:08 pm    Post subject: Helios 44m4 Aperture MF Non-Functional Reply with quote

I found a 44m4 helios in my grandpa's storage and wanted to fit it onto my nikon d3100 but noticed that the aperture does not work when clicking the button on the back. however if i move the lever on the back it does move, so ik that atleast the mechanism is fine. I do not know what is going on with the aperture button on the back is there something i am missing? any help would be appreciated greatly

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Helios 44m4 Aperture MF Non-Functional Reply with quote

Squid_Goose wrote:
I found a 44m4 helios in my grandpa's storage and wanted to fit it onto my nikon d3100 but noticed that the aperture does not work when clicking the button on the back. however if i move the lever on the back it does move, so ik that atleast the mechanism is fine. I do not know what is going on with the aperture button on the back is there something i am missing? any help would be appreciated greatly

Welcome Squid_Goose